Other useful Links
How you can help your child?
Now we’ve got the kids hooked on cycling here’s a few tips to help you! Phew this will give you something to think about!
Leave some of it to us at HHYCC. Remember sessions every Saturday. 10 am - 1pm
Lots more info about cycling for Youth riders...
Herne Hill Youth Cycle Information area
Check the cycle before it is used and highlight main points:
- Brakes - adjusted so brakes can be applied with small amount of pressure.
- Tyres - inflated to correct pressure. (Harder than you may imagine!)
- Chain - tension checked, clean and oiled.
- Steering - headset correctly adjusted.
- Reflector(s) - clean and ensure they are on view to other road users.
And there is loads of useful info to download here....
How to learn to ride your bike